Sunday, October 12, 2008

The First Mule Tour -- Apple Store Conquest

Hello everyone! It is an exciting time in the life of The Mule. Tomorrow I will be heading off on my first official tour. I am leaving the safety of Silicon Valley and venturing out into new territory.

In order to chronicle my travels, I will keep a tour schedule on the right side of the blog (which I will be adding to as I figure out where I'm going, so keep checking for new dates!), as well as document where I have been and what I have done with my very own google map! A permanent link to the map can be found in the "Stay Updated" section on the right side of the blog. Clicking "Mule Map -- Follow the Mule's Exploits" will take you to my special google map.

My first tour will revolve around getting as many Apple Store employees familiar with the sonic lighter as possible, and hopefully download it for themselves. I already did a trial run in the Bay Area with pretty good success. Now I will be trying my luck in other places. Stay Tuned!!

As always, if I'm going to be in your area feel free to send me an e-mail and let me know where I can find you to give you a light!

-The Mule

No comments: